Need to learn a song fast!

ZiKi

'Jane Said' Is just G and A chords by Jane's Addiction or Glycern by Bush sounds awesome just 4 chords. More Classic Rock would be American Woman by the Guess Who very easy or Feel Like Making Love you could learn those fairly quickly. I hope that helps your probably more advaced then those songs but people still like them. Good luck and I would like to know what song you end up picking.

really simple song would be were not going to take it by twisted sister, if you got a whammy bar, you can play the solo, even if you dont, just bend the string behind the nut and it will somewhat do the same thing

I figured the whole song out by ear in like, 25 minutes

Curtis

It's probably too late now but if you were looking for "Classic Rock" songs -

1. Simple Man by Lynrd Skynard (no way that spelling is right)

2. Aint Talkin 'bout Love by VH (maybe more heavy than classic rock?)

3. Stairway to Heaven by Led Zep (pick just about any part - it depends on your skills whether or not you can play the intro and have it sound smooth)

4. Anything by Billy Squier - it's all fairly easy but sounds cool.

You probably know that tabs for most songs can be found on powertabs.net - good luck and have fun.

Hmmmm, learning a song overnight. The only song I can think of for any beginner would be "Horse With No Name" by America. TWO chords, just make sure you have the lyrics in front of you. Thats about all the advice I can give. If you weren't a beginner, you wouldn't have to ask this question in the first place, right? :DB)

Edited by Southpa