Bc Rich Stealth - Plan

Hello Friends,

Some months ago, someone asked in the forum for a BC Rich Stealth Plan. I found it in an old japanese magazine called "The Rock Guitar Super Manual". I scanned the plans and put it in my web site, the url is:

http://helliumguitars.vilabol.uol.com.br/

As I said before, I don't know if the plans are acurate, but I think these are a great source for the outlines of the body.

I hope you enjoy it.

Helio

:D

Hey goth Fiend ( don't you happen to post as well at the Neal Moser forum? :D )i downloaded the other plans, but they are in JPG, the stealth is in CAD, so i don't know if you want them anyways, let me know! Helio, yes it's great to see fellow south americans here! there are not many of us, but here we are! hehe, there's another venezuelan guy in this forum, and a chilean, and I'm sure many more of other countries, rock on :DB) BTW are you a Sepultura fan?

This may sound dumb but how do I download the warlock plans I don't now how to use the site since I only know english :D and I could realy use the plans.

Thanks!!

!!METAL MATT!! B)

please note that warlock it's a vintage warlock, it's an 80's model, like the one Mick Mars from Motley Crue used to play, or Max Cavalera ( although Max played soooo many warlocks it's almost impossible to track of them all), so if you're willing to download it have that in mind B) I think i downloaded by clicking on the image or something, all i can say it's if i figured out how to download it a, anybody can! :D the newer warlock looks wider but it isn't, the main difference is the upper left horn, in the vintage models is closer to the body, in the newer models is rounder and more open

well at the risk of sounding even more dumb when I click on the warlock plans the link takes me to this web site [http://e.indice.uol.com.br/uol/404.html] and it's not in english mabe Iam doing something roung if so sorry but if not I need help with it :D

Thanks!!

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Matt, right below the rhoads and warlock plans says " download warlock" and download rhoads, that's how i d loaded them

Ya thats what I did as well and it took me to[http://e.indice.uol.com.br/uol/404.html]and its all in spanish

mabe if someone could email me the plans of the warlock and the flying-V that might make things a little more easy if so thanks!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

hehehe good to see you here too goth fiend!well, i'll send the plans to you if you still want them, i too think they can be rendable at full scale, of course, you'd have to out it to the right size, but at least, from what i checked out, the shape is accurate, in both the rhoads and the warlock, and they come with a Kahler routing template