Best pawn shop score

syxxstring

alright years of pawn shop scrounging has finally started to pay off....

scored a Digitech Wh-1(whammy) last night for $100. Its sooo cool, and valued crazy on ebay. Ill have to play with a reissue to see if its worth picking up a reissue and selling.

other than that it was my yamaha drop 6 baratone(currently taking a pit stop for a rewire/repaint)

anyways whats your best pawn shop/yard sale score.

Some of you know that my #1 guitar is a strat with a '56 neck (dated 4-56 on the heel). What no one knew, up until now, is that I purchased the neck at an estate auction for the extravagant sum of (gasp) $100. That's not a misprint.

I win. :D

~d~

My last score was a mint 93 ibanez rg570 for 89.00.Before that,a mint rg3120 for 400 and a tc electronics g-major for 180.Before that a mint 770dlx for 200.That is out of many trips in the last year.

my best score ever was a 1978 dean ELite and i got it from a buddy for the fat some of zip dollars!!

I also picked up 2 kick ass speakers at a garage sale liek 2 weeks ago for a buck a piece

I also scored many deans cheap on fleabay a evo for 50 bucks , my firecrackle for 40 , a few for 100

as well as a charvel for 50 bucks B)

Rich :D

I picked up an Ovation 1869 custom legend for $80.00, it has the best sound :D

Dudes...

I have had so many pawn shop scores that i cant beginn to count them all..

But i have saved all my receipts for everything i buy so i cvan look in the filke and reminice on the rare deals i have gotten..

Just to name a couple

1991 Jackson Rhodes LTD mint for 400.. sold it for 2K

1959 Fender jazzmaster, paid 400 sold it for 1900.00

Eventide Harmonizer H 3000dsx, 550.00 (this was 6 years ago when tbhey were selling new for 3K)

Mesa Boogie Mark IV short Head. 350.0..

I kept that head for about 7 years lol)

and the list continues..

:-)

• 2 weeks later...