The Next Project

That is deadly look'en purpleheart it look's just like the stuff Iam useing right now

I love the neck wood's, it all look's great B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! cant stop looking at this. my phantasy is going wild, i see e super strat, then i see a les paul, then i see a warlock.... so many things you can do with this... and the fretboard looks also great, especially in combination with these woods... i love it!!!!!!

Yup a Warlock! :D actually I am building a purpleheart neck warlock, ebony fretboard B) and a couple all mahogany warlocks, I hope that guitar won't weight a ton!!! Mine does!

Wow cool eddiewarlock you've got to let me see some pics!!

Dude i need to get a digital camera, seriously!! i am working in a lot of projects right now and i would love to show them on here!, let's see, i am currently working on a ESP Horizon meets a Bc rich assassin, 3 bc rich warlocks, a PRS , a explorer, a Flying V, an SG, and RG 7 string, and some others i don't remember!, damn!all guitars are neck thru! excpet the PRS, because i really don't have a clue on how to build the tenon, i am kind of scared :D

Dude i need to get a digital camera, seriously!! i am working in a lot of projects right now and i would love to show them on here!, let's see, i am currently working on a ESP Horizon meets a Bc rich assassin, 3 bc rich warlocks, a PRS , a explorer, a Flying V, an SG, and RG 7 string, and some others i don't remember!, damn!all guitars are neck thru! excpet the PRS, because i really don't have a clue on how to build the tenon, i am kind of scared 

Scan a sketch draw one up with paint on your computer and email it to me!! :D

!!you must get a digital camera!!

(insert sean from star wars-these are not the droids you are looking for) HAHAHA B) you get it Iam useing my jedi mind tricks so you will get a camera YA I know that was lame :D and no iam not a star wars nerd nothing wrong with that but

IAM A STAR TREK nerd all the way!!

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

Looks great. I just made a laminate neck blank out of purpleheart and cherry. It looks similar to yours, but the strips are in a different pattern.

However, mine is a bolt on.

For the body I am planning to use a laminate of purple heart and cherry. The front would be cherry and bak prpleheart. The fretboard will either be cherry (has anyone ever done this?) or birds eye maple.