Some New Body Ideas

thanks man. ill probably end up trying the top left one first. or maybe the "t" lookin one. but thats all after my current project

EDIT: the one youre talkin about is actually gonna be hard as hell to make, cuz itll have to be a one peice with that "wing" attached to the neck.. itll be cool if i ever do it though

Edited by 1nf1d3l

ill bust some more ideas out later. hell, if anyone wants me to do some crazy whacked out design for em, gimme a shout.. im bored anyways.

oh and if anyone has any links to sites with crazy custom bodys, post em, i was lookin for some when i did these, but didnt really find anything

Nice Ideas, just make sure to make a template before starting to make the real deal, and make sure it will fit your playing, and expectations.

BTW, I think that the lower left one looks like Princes cloud and as you can see from the template, it's not that hard to do. HTe only bad think is all the wood that will be wasted. Not very cheap.

Nice Ideas, just make sure to make a template before starting to make the real deal, and make sure it will fit your playing, and expectations.

BTW, I think that the lower left one looks like Princes cloud and as you can see from the template, it's not that hard to do.  HTe only bad think is all the wood that will be wasted.  Not very cheap.

yea.. a one peicer will waste a lot of wood. if you got a big blank, you could prolly use some excess and make some headstocks and necks though..

oh, stil bored by the way, gimme more ideas..

hmm.. with the posotive comments ive gotten, maybe ill be able to sell some if i make em..

Edited by 1nf1d3l

Mattsguitarpics0005goood31.jpg

Hey I like the one bat wing one it look's like one I have siting around B)

If your realy bored could you do a gothic cross guitar for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...TARS/damien.jpg

hear's a cool cross guitar

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

nidhogg1.jpg

Hey I think that the wing look on this one would look cool with that

bat wing flying-V of your's But I dont realy like the rest of this body but the wing's look great B)

!!METAL MATT!! :D