Rebuilt Explorer

sorry for the lack of updates, its finals week at my school and ive been getting ready for speaches so i can pass my english class and ive been rewiring my jackson KV4. i finaly go some new pics up:

http://community.webshots.com/album/247273504WGWFIA/0

i am so stoked on this explorer and it not even done! me any my friend have no school on friday so we are going to paint the camo that morrnig and hopefully have the thing stringed late in the day or maby wait untill saturday.

just got it painted and strunged!!! It looked SO nice!!! i wanna get some pics of it tonight if i have time. as far as building it i ran into some eletrical problems. at first the bridge pickup didnt work untill i relized that one of the other grounds was touching it. then the voulme pots didnt work untill i looked over my Jackson"s wireing and found out that there was supost to be a wire from the pot to the toggle. She works really nice now and sounds really good. i was surprised since the pickups were only 40 bucks for both of em brand new. they hold their own agianst my Seymor Duncans. another perk is that its not that heavy at all for being a Mohogany body. my jackson V weighs more.

Hey man good job there It look's like new NO beter then new :D I think you took a "MEH" it's ok kinda guitar and turend it into a real deadly looken AXE, Now just put in some EMG's, or if you like the sound of the pickups you have I think you should buy some black covers for them they would give the guitar that clean dark look but that's just me :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

thanks all for all your kind words. would putting on a string tree make much of a diffrence? As far as what metal matt said i like his idea of the black cover. any idea where i can get some?

As far as the buyer hes having a tought time getting money together so really the explorer is still all mine. this thing is asome and evil! and the toyal cost was only 256.90 with EVERYTHING ON IT!!!!

Hear ya go man allparts has em http://www.allparts.com/categories.php?cat...PICKUP%20COVERS

And A string tree may help If it realy bug's you if not just leave it as-is man

but Good job

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Yep!! But I still think there going to hang out a bit I dont realy think it's a big deal realy I mean just look at the way it was before :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

so i wraped the strings the wrong way? i think its amazing since i converted a normal headstock to a revese but yet i cant seem to do something as simple as restring a guitar :DB):D

as far as the covers they seem a bit expensive for my taste. i think i might make em on a CNC machine so i can say i made them. are there any types of metals that would work best?