Projects Finished In Dec 2004

flamejazz.jpg

Mr. Carl and I have been pretty busy. lol These were made in December of 2004, and all built from scratch. We are already working on original designed guitars now, but we wanted to make one of each type before we did just for fun. He gave them as xmas presents to his family. Although these pictures don't do them justice, I just had to show you the rainbow flake, Flame Jazz bass that his son painted. Rainbow flakes don't show up very good I found out. Just had to let you guys know that we have been busy, just not on PG much though. He just finished a Natural P Bass for himself in 3 days last week.. simply because he was off work.. but I don't have a picture of it yet... lol

Thanks guys, and yeah I'm still around, just haven't been on the internet as much. As far as the blueburst P-Bass, it's slightly lighter in color than the Strat which really makes for a nice blue color. The far one to the right was done with a very different light blue without a burst but with flakes in it. He used a high dollar SATA gun, but not sure what model it is. I'll find out for you.

MaTT Vinson