I dunno about yall, but I dont know the last time PG had a competitive feild of any sort. They dont make money other than the donations people give, I say, the more forums the better. I'll bet that more than once will he reference PG to people on that forum, that probably helps PG grow. I don't see how making a nother forum and advertising it on someone elses forum is competition ESPECIALLY non-profit forums.

To me its like your saying that some guitar player is playing durring intermissions at another guitar players concert is a lame excuse to be up there on stage. There have been times when PG has gone down and I got ticked, but I can't really od anything about it and I understand how hard it can be to know the exact minute when your forum goes down and I'm not compalining s**t happens. And I'm not saying that this forum will replace PG if theres times it goes down nothing will (sorta like nothing can replace vai in his intermissions).

Well, anyway, congrats GF for the new forum, and sorry you feel that way Drak, but hes not really hurting PG.

Forget it.

Another Drak fireworks post deleted for the sake of political correctness, which is very important these days it seems.

Been going on to much lately.

Anyways, i joined the GF forum(if thats what you want to call it B) ). I like it, looks nice with the skin and all.

I wish i could have seen Draks long post because im lost now :D

Chris

he started ranting about forums, friendships, donations to brian, kevin, forums, posting, search buttons, fireflies, zippers that fall down, tone woods, patents, tire tubes, bubblegum, rifle triggers, paperless communications, company directors, the yellow pages, saturns rings, green powder, soap, dry ice, metal cups, freezer burn, plastic, house construction, cd manufacturing, truck driving instruction schools, the pro's and con's of technology and the speed of sound through water. :D

It went on and oon and ooon and ooonnn and ooonnnn. Someone stop this guy. :DB)

Drop it before I gotta drop you.  B)

Bring it! :D

he started ranting about forums, friendships, donations to brian, kevin, forums, posting, search buttons, fireflies, zippers that fall down, tone woods, patents, tire tubes, bubblegum, rifle triggers, paperless communications, company directors, the yellow pages, saturns rings, green powder, soap, dry ice, metal cups, freezer burn, plastic, house construction, cd manufacturing, truck driving instruction schools, the pro's and con's of technology and the speed of sound through water.  :D

It went on and oon and ooon and ooonnn and ooonnnn. Someone stop this guy.

Talkin' about me Rhoads?

why am i so lost all the time? :D

Edited by AlGeeEater

I don't know about all y'all (that's the plural form of "y'all"), but I personally don't have time for more than a handful of forums. PG, the Studio-Central forum and USACG (about once every 2 weeks) are about all I got time for, what with jamming & building & all.

Spend that extra surf time working on your chops or perfecting your finishing technique. I'm not against 1000 forums, but really who's got the time to burn? Not me.