FS/TRADE (HERE ONLY!) Humbuckers!

LaFeeVerte

1 set of Gibson Burstbuckers.. a 1 and a 2: Very purrrty chrome covers.. they cost me $129.99 each, pluss shipping! uh huh.. they cost me $270 freekin' dollars... grr. Anyway.. I'd part with them for $175, plus $5 shipping to the lower 48 states.

1 set of (3) Dimarzio HS-3's : $185 I spent on these. Black covers. I'd sell for $140 + $5 shipping to the lower 48. If you'd like, for an additional $50 I could include the black pickguard and knobs and the Torres 'vintage caster' harness all prewired.

These are still in the guitars I have them in.. the leads will be unsoldered to preserve their length (which I never cut). The burstbuckers are 2 months old.. the Dimarzio's a month. I have no job.. so.. some of these things I don't need have to go. The Burstbuckers are in a '72 MIJ Tele Reissue which I routed to accept humbuckers.. it's a black body which I redecorated with a sponge dipped in blue and red acrylic paint ... it sorta has a psychadelic look.. well.. anyway.. I'd part with the whole body.. all wired up.. minus the neck.. for $450.

Um yeah, that's about it. As far as trades go.. I'd trade either of these for a nice romantic night out on the town, or anything guitar related that peaks my interest.

Um yeah, that's about it. As far as trades go.. I'd trade either of these for a nice romantic night out on the town, or anything guitar related that peaks my interest.

Are you female and what do you look like :D LOL!!!!!!

lol No, sorry. You can still buy all of my pickups though ;-)

Are you female and what do you look like :D LOL!!!!!!

lol No, sorry. You can still buy all of my pickups though ;-)

check with alex he doesn't care if you're female or not! B)

Hmm, who is this Alex? Think maybe I should sweet talk him into buying my stuff and then dump him... ? ;-)

He'd better be over joyed... I'm dead sexy, baby.

Guest AlexVDL

Well I'm very interested, but I doubt you are willing to date a SUMO arse headed fish slapped manlover????

HAHAHAH :D

By the way... I like the pups but I'm broke... but hey, tell me something new B)

Disclamer: Alex is no manlover, he loves boobs and rubber female dolls. He likes fish, but dislike being slapped with a fish. He thinks Wesley is cool, and Coen is an old fart. 2003©

Well I'm very interested, but I doubt you are willing to date a SUMO arse headed fish slapped manlover????

HAHAHAH :D

By the way... I like the pups but I'm broke... but hey, tell me something new B)

Disclamer: Alex is no manlover, he loves boobs and rubber female dolls. He likes fish, but dislike being slapped with a fish. He thinks Wesley is cool, and Coen is an old fart. 2003©

If your broke then I'm going to have to end our little affair.

Sorry.

:D

HAHAHAH  :D

By the way... I like the pups but I'm broke... but hey, tell me something new  B)

Disclamer: Alex is no manlover, he loves boobs and rubber female dolls. He likes fish, but dislike being slapped with a fish. He thinks Wesley is cool, and Coen is an old fart.  2003©

If your broke then I'm going to have to end our little affair.

Sorry.

:D

where's the love????? :D:D

Let's try to stay on topic guy's :D

On topic? Fine then.. B)

As far as trades go, I'm STRONGLY thinking about purchasing a MotherBucker by Kent Armstrong, so.. if anyone has one for trade and likes my pickups listed above... e-mail. Also, I'm looking for, and would trade for.. a vintage Silvertone 'Mosrite' style Tailpiece and bridge.. but just one or the other would be cool too.