Surfer's Specual...(or Somethin Like That)

Hay man cool Idea with the whole "bass but not a bass thing" the body look's good but it look's like the heal is to far off to one side it may be hard to center the neck to line up with your center strips there if that's what your going to do?

anyway I like it good work sofar B)

EDIT:> ya know what this body design look's like to me the warrior Signature Bass

http://www.warriorinstruments.com/default2.asp

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Edited by !!METAL MATT!!

yeah i have to take a little off of the side of the heel that looks off...i noticed that the other day...yeah it does resemble those a bit...i was really goin after the peavey grind bass style

I'm surprised you're the first one to mention that though (the flaw) lol

Edited by PLUCKyou

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man that design realy look's good as a guitar good stuff, and the neck look's great :D I realy like that wood combo :D

I cant see it in the pic's but how did that heal work out for you any luck?

!!METAL MATT!! B)

I haven't finished addressing the heel problem but i have a plan to get it right....the part i routed for the heel is a little large... are there any ways to fix that?? and yes that is me in the last pic.....thanks

Well how big is the gap if it's small enough that when you put a finish on the body it could fill in the gap in.

!!METAL MATT!! :D