Heres The Bass Design (so Far)

BassDesign1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cur.../BassDesign.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cur...BassDesign2.jpg

Here it is so far, possibly neck through, bridge pickup only, one volume, reverse headstock, either ash or butternut body with maple neck and not sure on fingerboard, but it will be fretless

It needs alot of work, but what i am trying to go for is a smooth curve between the 2 horns, not like a strat, but nice and smooth, not sure on a pickup yet, maybe just a cheapo Fender P Bass style, i mean, this is a learner bass and all.

The shaded in part on the bottom is a bevel, i just didnt know how to draw it, lol

Curtis

i thihnk with revision it could make a decent bass. it will never be my favorite, but posibly not an ugly guitar. i agree tho, that shape does not fit the sound. that is like useing a rickenbacker for deathmetal. if u really like the design tho i would move the bridge back, mck the bottom{by the bridge} way more rounded. i would like to see a crooked cresent moon like shape. that probly makes no sences but picture a cresent moon and then tilt it so that the bottem would flair out more at the right side than at the left. so it inst just a perfect circle look. the horns should be maybe a bit more subtle as well. or, if u want you could always fret it and make it more of a guitar that would play the harder stuff. keep at it man ull find your desing.