noise

weezerboy

:wacko: hi,

i love feedback and generally disgusting noises.

i was wondering if anyone has any schematics for any circuits that i could put into my guitar to make horrible noises. I like the idea of the black ice module but it would be too expensive to get to england.

any help would great!!!!

:D

thanks for the help.

i don't like the ebow as i find it to be too predictable.

also i have already raised the pickups and there isn't a great deal of difference :D

if it helps any more my guitar is a squier strat (don't tell me to sell it lol)

use 2 distortion pedals at the same time, set one to just before dirty turns into distortion and the other one to a good thick distortion (very little treble).... tons of tones and of drive.... i used to do this with a Boss OS-2 then into a boss Hypermetal-2..... why oh why did i sell them :D you could change the pots on your guitar from 250 to like all 1 megs and rig up a lo pass filter so that it wouldn't sound to thin and still be hotter ? B)

1. Take your guitar.

2. Plug it in...

3. Turn the amp on, and all controls up to the maximum...

4. Hit the amp with your guitar. Don't make a fuss; just hit the bastard! Hit the crap out of them! Go go go go go! Man, that's something, huh?! Hear that noise?! Ooooh baby I like it cry lil chicken cry aaaarrgh... :D

Hope you'll enjoy. B)

• 6 months later...
:wacko: hi,

i love feedback and generally disgusting noises.

i was wondering if anyone has any schematics for any circuits that i could put into my guitar to make horrible noises. I like the idea of the black ice module but it would be too expensive to get to england.

any help would great!!!!

:D

yeah a really easy way.. use a pot a batterie, a lm386 and make a feedback circuit that you can manipulate.. once you get that total saturation and feeding it back upon itself it will be like an oscilator. whic you can vary the pitch with the volume knob

use a pot a batterie, a lm386 and make a feedback circuit that you can manipulate.. once you get that total saturation and feeding it back upon itself it will be like an oscilator. whic you can vary the pitch with the volume knob

where can i get one of these (i also love feedback and am too cheap to buy distortion pedels) about how much do they cost, and how do i fit one in to my guitar?!? :D

use a pot a batterie, a lm386 and make a feedback circuit that you can manipulate.. once you get that total saturation and feeding it back upon itself it will be like an oscilator. whic you can vary the pitch with the volume knob

where can i get one of these (i also love feedback and am too cheap to buy distortion pedels) about how much do they cost, and how do i fit one in to my guitar?!? :D

i have a few of these on some perfboards.. i can put them on a push pull pot if someone was interested. it is similar in principle to the emg afterburner but i make it a positive feedback loop ie ouput on input controled via a pot. if you send me a push pull pot. i would do it for 7 bucks and shiping. that covers my packing and my chips and caps. or if you dont' have a push pull basically they are 10 bucks. for the push pull