I put a reply on the wrong place for guitar of the month and see that I am not the only one. I am unclear on the method of voting for the GOTM. It is probly right in front of me but I don't see it. Senior moment. :D

at the end of the month an admin will post "time to vote here" and "here " will be a link to the polling section where you will be able to vote.be very careful when you vote because you will only have one shot....and do not click "view voting" because it will read it as a non vote and you only get one chance per month.

then the admin will close the gotm topic...only the poll will remain open until the last day of the month(voting begins on the 20th if i remember right)

also...it is an anonymous vote.you can choose to tell who you voted for...but it is not required

I have to say I know the GTOM is buried in the Announcement and Test are, but .........

I don't go there very often.

So it happened a few times that I found out about the voting, when it was closed already again.

Guess, what I'm trying to say is......I wouldn't mind if the GTOM got a more visual place in this board.

Say...give it it's own header in the same area as the Announcement and Test area.......

I have to say I know the GTOM is buried in the Announcement and Test are, but .........

I don't go there very often.

So it happened a few times that I found out about the voting, when it was closed already again.

Guess, what I'm trying to say is......I wouldn't mind if the GTOM got a more visual place in this board.

Say...give it it's own header in the same area as the Announcement and Test area.......

I just click "View New Posts" so I don't miss anything.