John 5's Original Vintage 1969 Fender Telecaster

marksound

what's with the shaved eyebrows? i see more kids doing this these days around toronto. i saw one with shaved eyebrows and a shaved head and i felt like calling him a Fetus. okay im done my rant now :D

-Jamie

what's with the shaved eyebrows? i see more kids doing this these days around toronto. i saw one with shaved eyebrows and a shaved head and i felt like calling him a Fetus. okay im done my rant now B)

-Jamie

:D

EDIT: nevermind i see what you mean in the magazine. Must be some kinda freak thing ya know? :D

Edited by AlGeeEater

seems like he bought it from john.

"God Damn, you always have the COOOOLEST S$%T! Who do you know? Where do you get your stuff?"

"The good stuff is out there, you just need to pay more to get it"

even if it was keith richards telecaster i still wouldn't buy it. what am i going to do with a guitar owned by an artist? Play it? Or hang it on my wall? Either way it's not worth it, not to mention how he replied to that guy from indonesia, for what reason, i dunno why.

Can anyone else read why he burnt that first guy that asked a question in the initial listing? The Indonesian guy? Whenever I go to read the full thing it just sends me to a page where I can ask a question and doesn't show me the previous ones...

From what I can see he gave the guy a good tounge-lashing... so much for "upholding and embracing the core values that are the very foundation of Ebay" :D

- Dan