• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guitars.jpg

Cort SF-5X Acoustic

Ormsby WOMD

Parts-o-Caster

Winter Neck-Through

Hohner "Baton Rouge"

and on the bed behind is my only real attempt at 'building' per-se. Bought a cheap guitar from a 2nd hand shop, tried my hand at buiding a new warlock style body for it. I also tried mucking around with giving the old neck more of an amber look on the maple. It went fairly well for a first building thing I guess, but needless to say I haven't had time to do any more on it, and that was like 2 years ago :D

mytrio.jpg

Those are my beasts.... The centre strat is my main toy... altough lately I had the fun idea of tunning the LTD (on the left) down to drop C and playing death metal... I find that quite funny for now..... :D

Hey, I like that LTD!!

Nice lookin guitars everyone, but, wheres everyones beater? i know someone on here has a really beat up guitar they play alot, heres mine, i let it to my friend so she can learn on it until she gets her own.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/cur...s/NewStereo.jpg

Its the acoustic, i will one day sand it all down and refinish it, but i have to mend the to HUGE cracks in the back

Curtis