And to think i was nice to him earlier huh.gif *feels rather stupid*

~~ Slain Angel ~~

If you read through all the GOTM thread with him whining about entering and then through the kevans thread you will see thats exactly what happened to me! I didn't like him at first, but after a couple pages of talking with him, I felt he was alright and maybe he should be allowed in, but no more than 5 minutes after that, he had started another fight in kevans thread, stating that companies like perry's were a million years behind gsr and they shouldn't even be considered a conmpany. Can you believe that, and only 5 minutes before did he say that his company was no different from perry's and since perry is allowed in he should be too. After all that, I just ripped into him, I wrote a couple responses that were almost a full screen long about why he should not be allowed here or to enter his guitars.

It just makes you feel like an idiot, that you believe him, but there's nothing you can do because he is just lying through his teeth. How fair would it have been if he entered a guitar that was made in a factory, and then it was slightly modified by 11 or 12 other people from his company, then entered it. Perry is a one man team basically, it's two totally different things, and perry doesn't buy his guitars from a factory and just add to them, he makes them from scratch, which is the way it should be. And one thing that strikes me as funny is, gsr always said how bad this place was and how the mods were bad and everyone was out to get him, then WHY the hell would you stay,and even more why would you try so hard to stay and come back, if it's as bad as he said it was then why?

The reason is because PG is one of the best sites for builder to learn and teach, an in gsr's case to show of his companies work in attempts to build a customer base. Which he made damn sure will never happen by the way he acted. Even if they were nice guitars, I would never buy one just because of the people who were involved with it! And that totally sucks for the other 11 or 12 people that do the actual work because they had no part in this, he basically ruined it for all of them. And some of them were incredibly talented like I think Sue was her name, the one who did the inlays(I'm not quite sure if thats right). So I wish that whole thing just never happened, he just pissed everyone off and caused a lot of other problems. Every single thread he was in was a huge fight, Why man Why? What is that going to do for your company? And for the people that were on his side, I would change your ways, there is a reason your in the minority, because you are wrong and acting bad about this whole thing. This place is run great, if there is something you don't like about it, find somewhere else that will suit your needs better. Almost noone has problems with this place, it's a great place to learn and to help others. So if you don't like it SEE-YA!

Hey Slainangel, sorry that you fell for it, believe me, I did too along with a lot of people I'm sure. I'm just glad that the mods and admin are all over it. Quickly too I might add. Well hopefully with time he'll go away, and if not we'll discover him again and again until his company falls to pieces and he has no more reasons to try and be here, because without his company he has no reason, he admitted he can't build for crap, he hasn't ever built a guitar, he started one and never did anything with it, makes you wonder why they chose him to market as he know diddly squat about guitars! I'll talk to you later! Jason