Pre Slotted Compound Radius Fingerboards?

I previously posted a thread regarding my issues with building a neck. I kind of figured out a semi-solution to my problem...buying a prefab fingerboard. Anyway, lot's of people sell pre-slotted and single radius fingerboards but I'm not finding anyone who sells pre-slotted compound radius boards.

Does anyone know of a vendor who sells compound radius pre-slotted fingerboards?

stewmac does, but it only comes in one set of radiuses and only in a 25.5" scale.

How could I not have seen that! I was looking all day... I feel like such a dunce :D

Thanks man!

Have you or anyone else tried one of these? I'm thinking of the Ebony board but I'm concerned it may warp to hell coming to the arid land of AZ.

it'll be as straight as your neck is after you glue it on. Think of a preslotted fretboard like kerfing(slotted), if it bends a little, it's not much of a pain to make it right. I wouldn't worry about warping. Stewmac packs their stuff well and ships it fast.

Right on!

Looks like I'm pulling the trigger on this one.

Thanks for the info.

it'll be as straight as your neck is after you glue it on. Think of a preslotted fretboard like kerfing(slotted), if it bends a little, it's not much of a pain to make it right. I wouldn't worry about warping. Stewmac packs their stuff well and ships it fast.

hate to kick over a dirty bottle but, not to many people around here would glue a warped fingerboard to a neck, at least i wouldn't. If you get one from stewmac that is warped (which it shouldn't be) i'd send it back. i guess it depends on the type of "warp" if it's twisted like a peice of lickerish.... well.. that should be obviouse, but if you sight the length of the board, and there's just a slight bow in the board, but no twist, then you should be ok.

Essentially what I was saying is it isn't going to warp. Especailly from stewmac. Fingerboards are slotted so they naturally bend. And a straight finger board in a tight package isn't going to twist.  You're about as legalistic as you are "krazy" I guess.

And what I meant is that When wood reaches AZ from somewhere else it sometimes warps to high hell as it dries out. AZ tends to warp things...people too.