Some New Boxes!

erikbojerik

OK, so the Fuzz Factory is not that weird, but you can certainly get some weird stuff out of it. It may become my all-around distortion pedal if I can manage to reign it in a bit. :D

Other ones:

ZVex Ooh Wah II

Boss TR-2 Tremolo

Boss Super Shifter (pitch shifter & harmonizer)

These, plus a Cry Baby and Morley volume pedal, are on a separate pedal board connected to the FX loop on my Digitech RP-1 floor board (already w/compression, 5 distortions, ~10 chorus/flanges, 5 delays & 4 reverbs to choose from, and 125 places to save the patches). Stlll need to experiment with different effect orders, but I'm pleased as pie!

The only thing I'd still like to do is mod the TR-2 so that, in square-wave mode, you mimic the hard on/off effect of a kill switch.

NewBoxes.jpg

Ooh Wah 2: Left knob is speed, all other knobs are wah-type notch tone filters with fairly tight Q (one knob would be a whole wah pedal).

In sequence mode, the pedal steps through the filters from left to right (first 4, 6 or all 8 depending on the position of the 3-way toggle).

In random mode, it steps through the filters in random order. Listen to the last half of the Chili Peppers' "Throw Away Your Television"...that's random mode.

• 3 weeks later...
I have NONE!! The only pedal I use is a TU-2 tuner pedal.

OK, I will retract that after trying out a new pedal yesterday.....I've had a new electro-harmonix Bass-Balls sitting here for several months that I said I would try before I listed it. Well, I finally tried it yesterday and it has to stay! I played some Black Sabbath (NIB) on it right off and it was perfect for it! It has that ripped speaker sound with a vowel overtone that really nails the 70's rock sound.