Lgm Man, Look At The Replies On The..

OK BUDY A Few Thing's Hear FIRST This kind of Crap Is One Of The reasons That

Jeremy Need's A Break, And BC Rich In NO WAY Work's Hard On Anything They do now And That's Why Some People Build There Own Warlock's And Beast's!!

Another Thing Almost ALL GUITAR Are Fender And Gibson Coppies

B.C Rich Is Guilty Of Copying Designs And Even Stealing Outher Peoples Designs

And Claming them As there Own

Tell You What Maybe It's Best To Do Some Reading Up Before You Start This Kind of thread!!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

OK BUDY A Few Thing's Hear FIRST This kind of Crap Is One Of The reasons That

Jeremy Need's A Break, And BC Rich In NO WAY Work's Hard On Anything They do now And That's Why Some People Build There Own Warlock's And Beast's!!

Another Thing Almost ALL GUITAR Are Fender And Gibson Coppies

B.C Rich Is Guilty Of Copying Designs And Even Stealing Outher Peoples Designs

And Claming them As there Own

Tell You What Maybe It's Best To Do Some Reading Up Before You Stat This Kind of thread!!

true that almost every gutar builder now a days copies the fender and gibson but yes the the design of the b.c. riches i can bet took alot of sweat and "blood" so you should stop being a pathetic little "i wana copy peoples stuff and not get in trouble for it" supporter so this is over b/c i dont like fights and you ar being ignorant! sorry no offence but really copying other peoples designs is crap! this is like the blue and violet scandle and i bet you support VIOLET! sorry i do like you and your help but this is crap!

Stop trying to stir crap up dude. Nobody cares at all. If you really read that thread about legal issues, you would have read this:

This is one of the reasons I designed the Leviathan. Everyone knows I started out by customizing Ibanez's to look like Custom Jem's. I don't want to do that forever and end up in trouble with Ibanez, I have a "handshake" agreement with them (which really doesn't protect me from anything, just an act of good faith) that says I can make custom Ibanez guitars provided I do NOT put "Ibanez" on a non Ibanez neck, never put "JEM" on a guitar that was not originally a JEM, and do not try to ever sell guitars that weren't original Ibanez parts as Ibanez guitars.

Straight from LGM. :D

Look Man What You Saying Make's Sence Ok If He Was Building A Flat out COPY And Calling It His Own

But He's REALLY Made A new Design Based On And old design And I Dont See A Problem With that Almost Every One Does It

Look Take The B.C Rich KKV And Than Look At my Brutalizer V I Moded A Flying V design In to My own Design I Did Not Copy The KKV but The Basic Design Is still A Flying V

Do You See What I Mean Man? Im Not Trying To Be Rude Hear :D

look i just frown on guitars that are almost exactly the same as someone elses cant this dark star guy just make his own design and then carve it? why does he have to use bc rich designs b/c personally i just started this thread to see what jeremy form lgm would think b/c i resect him and all hand made guitar makers. and i also respect bc rich and all other major guitar makers(except fender b/c they are POOP) i just dont find it kool to copy anybodies designs and i know that compianies like esp and bc rich and others have copied fender and gibson, but i frown on them 2 thats why i decided to make my own guitar and the fact that 8 strings are too expesive and i would have replied but i looked threw his site and he calls it his own (can someone send me a link to where he says he's accualy carving a bc rich?) and metal matt i like you is just you came off cocky to me. and i dont like the carving thing. And for those who said that no one cares about me arguing... was i the only one arguing? and nitefly if i bought guitars and replaced the pickups and sold them commercially yes that is wrong. thanks, malebolgia

Its not illegal or immoral to paint or change a guitar in anyway and sell it, normal rules apply of course.. There is plenty of "custom shops" around that install LED's in the neck or paint it chrome and then market it as something of their creation, even if it was just a tele for example. What that guy does is unique to a centain extent and interesting too. Maybe the guy isnt very good at building from blocks of wood, and you say that he "just" adds some carvings goes to show you dont know much about the subject. Maybe carving is what he does! As a for fender being Poop as u call it, thats a sweeping generalization if i ever heard one and no more that just a (badly founded) opinion. I also doubt that you could build an 8 string for much less than one could be bought, getting parts is difficult. Pickups, bridge etc will all be hard to obtain and probably very expensive.

EDIT: Also I would really like to see a guitar that you designed that looks like nothing ever seen before. so it must have at least 3 cutaways, either 2 tremolo's or no bridge at all, and 5 pickups (4 has been done) 1 headstock will also make it a copy of something else, so try 2.

Try and invent a new colour while you are at it.....

Good luck though

Its not illegal or immoral to paint or change a guitar in anyway and sell it. There is plenty of "custom shops" around that install LED's in the neck or paint it chrome and then market it as something of their creation, even if it was just a tele for example. What that guy does is unique to a centain extent and interesting too. Maybe the guy isnt very good at building from blocks of wood, and you say that he "just" adds some carvings goes to show you dont know much about the subject. Maybe carving is what he does! As a for fender being Poop as u call it, thats a sweeping generalization if i ever heard one and no more that just a (badly founded) opinion. I also doubt that you could build an 8 string for much less than one could be bought, getting parts is difficult. Pickups, bridge etc will all be hard to obtain and probably very expensive.

Good luck though

my eight string will cost me $900 do you know where i can get an eight string for 900 b/c i would be very interested!

and my opions are not badly founded i'm a metal head and fender just doesnt cut it so they are poop! no offence

my design is orignal it may be in the bc rich style but it is completly different and i'm nothing like the dark star guy b/c (once again) the shape is the same!

edit- and i never said my design would be nothing like anything ever seen so stop pttin words inmy mouth thanks malebolgia

Edited by malebolgia