The New Impaler!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pic's!! thanks Jeremy B)

Thanks Guy's this Impaler is going to be SOOOOO DEADLY :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Hey any of you Photoshop guy's out there want to help me Out!!!!! Could you add some Beveld edges and some color bursts to the Pic's I have there, PLEASE B)

Gigabyte where are you when I need you :D

OH MAN!!!!! Last night at around 3am I had me The WILDEST IDEA hear it is!! Im calling it a Tribal silverburst

Ok hear's how It's ging to work first Lay down A Heavy pearl silver over the whole body than lay the black burst around the edge of the guitar blend a Tribal design in to that all the way around than airbrush in some shadows to make the Tribal look as if it where hanging/hovering over the pearl silver

now Im not sure If that came out right But tust me If I can get it to look like what I see in my Head ITS GOING TO BE WILD B):D

This is the one I can see man I can see it done in my head :D

Now to see what Jeremy think's!!!

The tribal design kind of reminds me of my BC-Rich KKV! i LOVE the design on there!

No not really like that! the tribal will face in towards the center off the burst edge around the silver center

Does that make any sence :D

No not really like that! the tribal will face in towards the center off the burst edge around the silver center

Does that make any sence :D

Yeh dude makes sense, i just chucked an idea at ya see if that was something near it B)

Dont forget to show us pictures if you go for it!

~~ Slain Angel ~~

Yeh dude makes sense, i just chucked an idea at ya see if that was something near it 

Dont forget to show us pictures if you go for it!

Cool im glade It came out right :D And pic's for sure I REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!!!! :D

I Talked A bit about it to Jeremy and He dident Buck the idea so that's A good sign :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

HAHAHA Never mind!! My new Idea Has become SO MUCH MORE!! It's going to be PURE EVIL!!!!!! Jeremy Has A TWISTED MIND andI love the way he thinks :D

!METAL MATT!! :D

Hear's the Plan

My beveld edeg's will be black onyx with An air brush edge to make it look as if it hovering/siting way above the center, Now This Is where It gets DEADLY!!!!!!!!! The Center is going to be BOILING BLOOD :D

~EVIL~

PINK :D What is it with pink? Your not the first one To say Paint it Pink!

Even Neal moser told Me to paint it pink :D

OK, I'm going to hijack this thread for a quickie.

Yes, why not pink. I did something very similar back in my Trap Shooting days.

We used to shoot in tournaments and everyone out there had their nice shot guns with their high gloss oiled Walnut stocks and blued barrels. Well, being who I am, I got a very nice OLD "Beaver Tail" Browning Trap Gun. I then had the forcing cone removed, recoil reduction installed in the stock and the end of the barrel drilled for recoil reduction and the choke opened up slightly. Then I sent it to Browning to have it tightened up and HIGH GLOSS BLUED. While the barrel and action were at Browning, I took the stock and fore arm to BCR.  Yep, had them painted Glitter Rock White.   

When I walked out on the line with that gun, EVERYBODY looked, started talking to each other, snickering a bit and some even laughing. 

Well, they stopped laughing after I won the tournament with a score of 396 broken clay birds out of 400. That was the LAST time they laughed. I won or came in second in the next 4 tournaments. 

Sorry, back to your previous topic.  (Bear with me, I'm OLD).  Oh yeah, I still have the shotgun.

!!!NO PINK!!! B) I will not have A Pink guitar :D It's going to be Black onyx with BOILING BLOOD

!!METAL MATT!! B)