Happy birthday bluespresence :D

Anyway thanks! And I just wanted to thank you all on this occasion for all the knowledge you gave me about guitarbuilding and for the great attitude of every single one of you... You made me so confident and got me so interested in guitar building that I will be building my first soon - and I'll build it from scratch B)

If it wasn't for you, I would have never tried it - instead, right now or on monday my wood should be sent to me :D

So once again thank all of you, especially to Wes (If I am building a neck-through AND don't buy it as a part it is entirely your fault despite your new-found liking of set-necks :D ), Perry, Jeremy (come back soon!), Matt (all of them: MetalMatt, Guitarfrenzy, M A T T former Lex Luthier...), Setch, gun... Brian for making this possible... I surely forgot someone... argh! You are great! Keep rocking, keep building!

HAPPY Bday Bluespresence!!! I was going to get you another llama, but I just didn't have the cash on me and it seems like you have plenty.

Hey I got a deal for you, I'll give you my knees if you give me your lower spine, I think it would be great deal if you could just trade the lumbar section of your spine for my knees. And my knees have a little mileage in them still, not the smoothest but still work fine.

And when you have your cake, your friends and family should be playing the Llama, Llama,Duck song instead of happy bday. Have a good one man! Jason