Esp F Copy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i can't believe you found this...

when i left i stopped working on all guitar projects...i took a break and left that guitar hanging on the wall.

the good news is that the epoxy primer is very,very hard now...the bad news is that while it is cold i have to rework a side dot because one of them chipped out the board when i drilled it...i glued the chip back on,but now i have to sand the chip back into invisibility and reinstall the dot.

how minor is it?well...i doubt you could ever notice it unless i showed you...but it killed me when it happened and i had to walk away from it.

plus now i have to wait until summer to spray the topcoat.

meanwhile while the weather is unsuitable for painting i am building an explorer...and i will spray it at the same time as the other...so it will be two at once.

want to hear the surprise?both of these guitars are going to be jb/59 equipped.and i am inquiring at the moment about a zr trem for the explorer

how different is that from my usual fare?

that explorer is going to be really trick...i promise

by the way the pics are working again if you copy and paste the url into a new window..and the pics will work the regular way as well once my account gets re-processed..it is taking them an ungodly long time.

i think they may be closed on the weekend or something