Thanks guys! B)

I'm still very surprised by the voting pattern that the members took. I was so sure that most guitarists wouldn't vote for a bass, how wrong was I!!

That's got to be the first time in the gotm thread that I didn't see any comments along the lines of: "I didn't vote for the fretless because the builder took the easy way out and didn't fret it" :D

On a different note, do you guys know that this is the first bass to win GOTM since January 2003? That's 32 months!

All you bass players out there, that proves it, it can be done! :D Get out your tools now and finish them off!! Happy building everyone and thanks again. :D

Dude, how could we not vote for it? It's visually the most stunning instrument I've ever seen, even if it's not made up of the most figured woods in the world, and the level of handbuilding down to the pickups just won me over. True craftsmanship, no shortcuts, that's GOTM. That's Phil Mailloux.