Six In The Can Baby, Six In The Can

It's been a looong year and a half, but I'm putting the very final coats on six Telecasters today, the weather is perfect, the bodies have made it thru the WOD process, necks are all here, pkps here, pretty much all the hardware is here for every one of them.

All very individualistic and very different from one another, each one's appointments were chosen for a completely different sounding guitar.

All I gotta do is let 'em dry and put 'em together.

It's been a long time coming, that's all I can say. B)

PS, HUGE thanks to Frank Falbo, his suggestion to black-burst the Spaltosaurous changed the very nature of that guitar, everything else changed around that one decision, the guitar is now completely different than I had at first envisioned it was going to be, it's gonna be a killer, and look so completely different from any normal Tele you've ever seen...well, thanks Frank for that one, very much appreciated, and you're gonna love it. :D

It's been quite awhile since I've had a new guitar to thrash about, soon I will have six! :D

Christmas GOTM, Here I Come! :D

Drak, congratulations. I take it these won't hang on a wall anywhere? :D

I too am looking forward to seeing the completed guitars. I remember when there were what, 12 telecasters? Not too bad of a cull rate though, six made it out alive. I'm glad the steers head tele's made it, they deserve to win GOTM simply for the most unique soundhole shape ever. LOL