Best Cheap 7 String?

Pr3Va1L

yeah, but that kinda gets a bit costy considering i'd take lots of options and shipping to canada :D

Anyone tryed schecter 007 ?

007 for $600 24 fret duncan design (crap) pups, TOM

Carvin 727 for $729, top notch everything...

$129 difference! Do your self a favor!

You're pretty much touching on why I went with the lower end. The Washburn I picked up by concluding reasonable seven's ranged anywhere from $200 - $1000 and ALL of them needing pickups. So I got a floyded $400 washburn and with Dimarzio Blaze all the way through (H/S/H) for ~$200, I'm content. :D

I have been curious about the Schecter but never got my hands on one.

Edited by Gorecki

I would LOVE a 727... or any other carvin, mind you... but there's shipping and other stuff to include... I'm in Canada. It comes down to some more money, and I haven't got that kind of money.....

And I heard duncan design were really good pickups compared to most stock pickups... Else the 007 blackjack (same price) has a 59' and a JB... Should be good nuff!

Edited by Pr3Va1L

If they have a Seymour Duncan it is OK... the Duncan design sucks big time!!! They are the same as the cheap no name ones! Good luck with whatever you get... I would still pay the freight to get me a Carvin instead of a factory guitar. I don't know how much it is to Canada, or the duties to import stuff overthere! That as you say is a big factor to consider!