Epiphone Telecaster

I had someone hand me a guitar the other day that had a broken neck. At first, I thought it was a Telecaster until I noticed the Epiphone logo. Anyhow, I ended up removing the neck and the truss nut and seperated the headstock. The break is actually pretty clean along the scarf joint, but I was surprised when the truss rod slid completely out. Am I wasting my time with this one?

Scarf joint?  Does it have an angled headstock?

Yeah, the break is right along it. The guitar isn't in bad condition but its not in the greatest. I've never seen a Epiphone Tele clone before, thats why I thought I'd ask here. I mean the whole truss rod slid right out!

• 2 weeks later...

I have an epiphone strat with the same features, it was the first guitar i bought (and learned to play on). It also has an angled headstock and a scarf joint. Its a LOT heavier than a fender or squier strat. I know that has nothing to do with your problem with the neck, but i just figured id confirm the fact that epiphone has ripped off fender guitars too.

Edited by Ledzendrix1128