Factory Guitars

syndromet

Guitar Center does nothing to set up or rarely even tune a guitar. Go back and play some of these guitars in a shop that cares about someting other than taking your money I'll bet its different.

Honestly ship a guitar to thier warehouse and then to the store and hope it retains a good setup?

Sorry, Its a pet peeve. Everytime I go in thier accoustic room I feel like asking for arrows so I can target shoot. Maybe its just the Nevada stores.

True, every time I went to the big guys the guitars never seemed to be set up properly and most of their stock was beat-up from all the local 'schoolers jamming after school every day.

There's a reason why quality shops put the "Please Ask for Assistance" tags on the good guitars. People like me like to buy them undamaged.

Guitar Center does nothing to set up or rarely even tune a guitar. Go back and play some of these guitars in a shop that cares about someting other than taking your money I'll bet its different.

Honestly ship a guitar to thier warehouse and then to the store and hope it retains a good setup?

Sorry, Its a pet peeve. Everytime I go in thier accoustic room I feel like asking for arrows so I can target shoot. Maybe its just the Nevada stores.

I understand. I went into the one in Plano, TX a while back and they had a high dollar Breedlove where the neck was bowed so bad the bass strings were flapping. The guy walks in and says "have you played that breedlove yet?" and I just laughed.

GBT

I understand. I went into the one in Plano, TX a while back and they had a high dollar Breedlove where the neck was bowed so bad the bass strings were flapping. The guy walks in and says "have you played that breedlove yet?" and I just laughed.

GBT

As an owner of a Breedlove custom shop flamed maple jumbo, you almost make me cry.

ME abfabs guitars will be the brian moore iguitar, the full koa custom pensa suhr and ibanez 1520gk.

I could not help it but I must say that overall I like all guitars. I may despise metal, but I still like jacksons and esp etc. THough the classic stuff such as fenders, gibsons, (PRS?), and even YAMAHA, YES, YAMAHA create some unique tones that cannot be bought. They're priceless, so to own even 1 or 6 in this case, will easily make me happy for the rest of my life.