I went over a buds house with some friends and my gf, it was our first new years together so it was special. Me and her went out and i got pulled over by a cop... I had forgotten to turn my head lights on so he pulled me over to tell me, then he asked my lic. and regestration... Well i had that, then he asked for proof of insurence, my dad had my card but didnt put it in my car, so he wrote me a ticket for that, and said he also put the headlight thing on it just because he cant write a ticket for just no proof of insurence. He was nice and all i have to do is go down to the court house and show i have my card and everything will be taken off. Other then that it was fun just to hang out.

Party was here, not too big, not too small....huge platters of seafoods (oysters galore!).. .a bottle of champagne per person (and a bottle of scotch for me :D ), tons of wine, plenty of bourbon, cognac, schnapps, rum, white lightning...kids were parked at their grandfather's house, no one was driving...

Then it was out into the back field for a nice old bonfire....then back into the house for a few hours of dancing to a few hundred mp3s loaded into my laptop...

One of the good ones!