37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oh what happened to my thread? I posted it and everything...

ok well i designed a new BC Rich guitar called the Impaler,

named after Vlad the Impaler (dracula) and i was modeled

on the shape of his cape mixed with some bc rich style.

impaler.jpg

It has a black messy stained body with dark red stained wood

under. It has emgs, floyd setup, 1 tone and volume.

What do you think of it?

???????????????????????????????????

You designed a new BC Rich??? Named the Impaler???

OK, you need to go back to the drawing board with that because it doesn't even resemble a guitar... Instead of doing a drawing, wy don't you pencil it, or download a CAD program from the many available online and make it there? It will look a lot better... and by the way, there is already an Impaler here... Not BC Rich inspired, but an Original...

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...ndpost&p=255302

What theres already a BC RICH IMPALER??? nooooo

my drawing was just a rough body design (not to scale). I didnt say it was a bc rich i just said it was designed for bc rich style.

well ill call my guitar 'Vlad'. i might make it after i learn how and get money haha.

did matt use a BC Rich neck or did he make his?

Helloooo? Remember when Matt went to work with Jeremy for like 2 months last year? Remember when Jeremy helped Matt build his new Impaler as payment for helping out? Remember when Matt said how cool and easy it was to build his own neck and how he'd never buy a premade neck again? Remember when Jeremy stayed up while Matt was sick and painted the boiling blood? Huh?

Nope, I don't either. :D

HEY THE IMPALER IS MY DESIGN!!!! :D I wont be to shocked to see B.C Rich tring to steal it god knows thats how they got most of there other designs

:D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

i came up with the design in english a few days ago based on a cape/bat wings. the one i designed is much more bigger and edgy. but it looks uncannyly like matts but i never even knew about his. in fact ive never even been to that thread.

The color is pretty different because the one i designed has black edges that slowly fades (matts is a black line) and the wood is stained red with ununiform bits of black

Bah I dont care man have fun it, I think its just the name that you had that had A few people scratching there heads, so good luck man-----BUT on A side note and in the nicest way you should try A pen And paper :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D