I have been lurking this for the better part of the past year. Alot of great creative talent here. Very inspirational. I do custom paint work for Jackson/Charvel/ Fender and build guitars in my spare ...spare time.

I have been an aspiring luthier since wood shop days in highschool. I have really enjoyed the site and look forward to seeing more creations come to life here. :D

Mike Learn

www.mikelearn.com

www.learnairbrush.com

Welcome aboard! :D:D

I always wanted to learn more about true airbrushing techniques and how-to's, so I may wind up a member of your forum over there. I typically just use an airbrush for doing the outer bursts of a bursted finish, and was always curious about doing 'real' airbrushed work, as I already have basic competency with a 'brush, but have no idea about using friskets and masking and shading and those types of things.

I've seen some of your work before....truly amazing. :D Looking forward to seeing more of your paintings maybe along with a tutorial. For those of you who don't know him yet, here is just one of his designs. Celtic Cross

(Crap! Another expert on this site that makes me feel like an amateur/loser.) :D