Guitar Carver?

weaponepsilon

The guy shown in the auction pictures is our very own GuitarFrenzy - he built one form the plans and uses it a lot. He speaks very highly of it.

Brilliant! Anyone tried it out?

Yeah, GuitarFrenzy. :D

And it's only $26.50! with Free Shipping! I would buy it if i had where to put it (oh and if i new how to use it )

Pssst ... that's just for the plans ... :D

The guy shown in the auction pictures is our very own GuitarFrenzy - he built one form the plans and uses it a lot. He speaks very highly of it.

Brilliant! Anyone tried it out?

Yeah, GuitarFrenzy. :D

And it's only $26.50! with Free Shipping! I would buy it if i had where to put it (oh and if i new how to use it )

Pssst ... that's just for the plans ... :D

Ah, Crap i thought it was too good to be true B)

Hello All.

Well for starters I have downloaded the plans, It is much more complex than one would think. I will say that after the first read GF has covered things well and appears to be well illustrated. There are a few areas that are somewhat fuzzy, but with understanding of what you are trying to do, makes since. I will address these to GF after I have had time to reread a few times and make sure I'm not missing something. This is only to help improve the end results. LOL:))

So long for now and I'll get an update as soon as possible.

To Guitar Frenzy: Just a note to you.

It would be nice to have full size plans as well as PDF as an option, some people prefer this. I know that would add cost, but some would pay additional for it. Just a suggestion.

Sincerely,

Mike