Ouija art

Anyone have access to a ouija (pronouced wee-jeee) board graphics like Kirk Hammetts model and want to make them into white vinyl stickers for me?

I know I can do it myself...just win a ouija board on ebay, and go pester a slacker friend of a friend and have him cut it from vinyl, but that sounds like a pain in the butt, and I'd rather sit at work for a few hours and use that money to pay someone else to do it.

I know...I'm lazy. :D

Let me know if some one can (Brian?)

BTW anyone in Havasu or Vegas...look for my band Divided By Zero this weekend : Friday at Slainee's (Havasu) and Saturday at Club Live (Vegas).

I have a friend here in vegas that cuts vinyl. Let me walk out to the floor here at work and talk to him. I'm out of town for the next 10 days but i'd love to catch your band. Im also in a band in vegas looking to gig. I'll pm after i talk to my vinyl guy we've been talking about colaborating on guitar graphics for a while.

(from an email)... the words around Ouija says (i think)

William Fuld  Talking Board

OUIJA

Mystifying Oracle

As a side note, that gutar went up $400 in one day. Whoever can knock these stickers out can make some $$ on ebay, especially if you sell them piecewise so that anyone can move the images around.

The reason that guitar isn't sold anymore is because Parker Bros. (which owns the rights to the Ouija board) sued ESP for copyright infringement. It's entirely possible that anyone making a mint selling Ouija stickers would find themselves on the business end of a cease and desist order.

Not that you couldn't.

Just that you couldn't do it a LOT

(from an email)... the words around Ouija says (i think)

William Fuld Talking Board

OUIJA

Mystifying Oracle

As a side note, that gutar went up $400 in one day. Whoever can knock these stickers out can make some $$ on ebay, especially if you sell them piecewise so that anyone can move the images around.

the reason would probably be

besides it being custom and limited.

ESP can't make them anymore because they got sued for using the likeness of the board. at least as far as i can remember.

Yeah! :D

That's what I want to do! Except not wood burning, although that would be cool too. Stickers, can be replicated many times and applied on multiple guitars.

I know about the ParkerBro's deal, and the reason why you can't get them. I was looking to get maybe five full copies of them for just my guitars (Schecters/Ibanez, and a few back ups for rips). My interest is not to fake out others but to celebrate the coolness of the ouija board.