Vibration Aging

cole

a paint shaking machine would shake your guitar apart.

look...i think that is MOSTLY hooey...but what they are doing is vibrating it with speaker style vibrations...basically air.not a mechanical shaker at all.

my guitars all sit in the same room with my huge-ass amp...so IF there is any truth at all to this voodoo,then my guitars would all be broken in in less than a year anyway at the volume i play.

I know from experience if you strap a person's head to a paint shaking machine, you can get them to say whatever you want.

That article was written about 10 years ago. At the time, the deal was new, but then what happened ? I never heard about it before, and in 10 years, you'd think it would have popped up here and there. " Hey man, I'm getting my ESP Pleked and shaked. It's worth the $500.00".

I thought that it had to do with aligning the wood fibres or something along those lines.

Personally, I can see what they're getting at, but just because it makes sense in my head.............doesn't mean it's right (having a curry last night made sense in my head, even though I was off work ill all last week - that definately wasn't right)

Interesting graph though