Esp Alexi Laiho

Hi this is my first project :D ESP Alexi Laiho guitar duplicate left handed.

24fret

3piece Alder neckthru

3piece maple / ebony neck

1EMG HZ-H4

1Volume Knob

Flying V Shape

Floyd Rose

So what I got for this is first:How to make your own electric guitar book (I'm waiting for it to be deliver)

Guitar plan's made by some dude in UK

Workshop and tools

once I read that book I'll start cutting:)

Nice idea dude!

I think that the body it's good to make it from only 2 pieces, why 3? you only use 2 pieces to do the wings. What i dig it's the neckthru, with a nice ebony stripe on the mid of 2 maple pieces.

Come on, keep on working, "HTMYWEGB" it's an exellent book.

And...

worthless.gif

Edited by PTU 7's.

If you're talking about sending a e-copy of Melvyn Hiscock's book, then you're an idiot man. Melvyn deserves a little more credit than ripping off several years of his work you know?
what are you talking about? E-copy? I bought it from Amazon it should be legal! Am not giving the book illegally in anyway and the plan's either since they are not my copyright.

He was talking to someone else, that posted about it but edited his post after the fact.

Thanks PMarlin. Yeah, PTU7s was offering to send an illegal electronic copy of the book and edited his original post to cover the fact up when it was pointed out how stupid this was.

Melvyn's book is - and has been for many years - a huge commitment financially. It has helped many builders learn their skills for what - £13 or so? The book has proved it's worth many more times to me than the original investment of £13. It's a small price to pay, and the honest decision. If you can't afford £13, you can't afford to build guitars. If you CAN afford £13, buy the book and give Melvyn's due credit for what is really a great guide to starting building instruments.

Sorry to be a nag - this just inflames me hugely you know? It's not like it's £289 worth of Microsoft product which is essentially a DVD and a posh case. It's a worthwhile investment for all builders.

i have the hiscock book...i think everyone who is serious about learning the basics before ruining wood should read it several times...

but i am a firm believer in a good library..books are something to be cherished and kept,rather than thrown around via internet

He was talking to someone else, that posted about it but edited his post after the fact.

Thanks PMarlin. Yeah, PTU7s was offering to send an illegal electronic copy of the book and edited his original post to cover the fact up when it was pointed out how stupid this was.

Melvyn's book is - and has been for many years - a huge commitment financially. It has helped many builders learn their skills for what - £13 or so? The book has proved it's worth many more times to me than the original investment of £13. It's a small price to pay, and the honest decision. If you can't afford £13, you can't afford to build guitars. If you CAN afford £13, buy the book and give Melvyn's due credit for what is really a great guide to starting building instruments.

Sorry to be a nag - this just inflames me hugely you know? It's not like it's £289 worth of Microsoft product which is essentially a DVD and a posh case. It's a worthwhile investment for all builders.

Man i didn't edit nothing, mods edited it!

I was only offering him a copy, i didn't know nothing about the copyright or where to get the original book. I live in ARgentina, and i can't buy it here.

i have the hiscock book...i think everyone who is serious about learning the basics before ruining wood should read it several times...

but i am a firm believer in a good library..books are something to be cherished and kept,rather than thrown around via internet

Hell yes. Plus, if you have enough books, it'll cut down on your heating costs. Lining your walls with bookshelves is excellent insulation.

I am completely lost so let's make a short review : I bought the book, then PTU7 offer's me a illegal copy (even If I have bought the book and even their it's illegal that is why it is called a Illegal Book Copy) and you can't buy book where you live? I don't know where either that is why i went to google.com then wrote the book name brought me to amazon.com bought it they delivier everywhere....even in argentina so anyway for the guitar update. I am currently looking for a place to buy alder wood anyone knows where in quebec/canada or a website that has cheap good quality alder wood? I would appreciate I called like home depot and all that stuff they can sell me bookshelf made out of alder but how useless it that? the book of melvyn will look better next to my guitars lol