Anyone With An Esp Ltd Ec-1000

wwwdotcomdotnet

Hey everyone, after researching quite a bit I have become fairly enamoured with the ESP EC-1000, however I have not seen one in person. The only two ESP dealers around me dont stock that model, so I have no chance of ever trying it out before I buy it, which is a major no no for me. I could take the plunge and go with mail order and if its not up to snuff just send it back, but thats a huge pain Done it before, dont want to again. The only pictures I can find of the thing are from the front, and I would love to see the neck joint details as well as here any sort of review of the feel of the neck. Thanks guys.

Hey everyone, after researching quite a bit I have become fairly enamoured with the ESP EC-1000, however I have not seen one in person. The only two ESP dealers around me dont stock that model, so I have no chance of ever trying it out before I buy it, which is a major no no for me. I could take the plunge and go with mail order and if its not up to snuff just send it back, but thats a huge pain Done it before, dont want to again. The only pictures I can find of the thing are from the front, and I would love to see the neck joint details as well as here any sort of review of the feel of the neck. Thanks guys.

esp2.jpg

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/k...urrent=esp7.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/k...l_luie/esp4.jpg

well, i picked one up from a dude on craigslist, $450, in showroom floor condition (except pick marks of course)!!! Goodbye, Gibson SG. You are hereby bannished to your case as the backup guitar for eternity.

esp1.JPG

NICE! i have been dying for one of these for a long time! 450 is way cheap. i prefer the black cherry finish tho. but that classic black one looks almost exactly like a gibson... almost... actually i like them better than gibsons.