What Type Of Trem Does This Body Need?

This is a Charvel 2c body that i purchased off a local music store owner named Mr. Maggio. Mr. Maggio hand painted this body which I think is exceptionally cool. I am trying to find a charvel neck to put on her but havent had much luck so I will probably have Warmoth make me up a neck. I have all the original hardware and an original Bill Lawrence XL500 for total screams. She only has one pick up and is just going to be a scream machine. My only problem is I do not know what type of tremelo brigge she needs. I dont think an Original Schaller would fit. I want to put something really nice in that bride, I just dont know what fits. I dont want to jump the gun and buy an expensive bridge if I know it might not fit. I really am clueless on this one so any help possible would really be awesome. The first pic is an upclose shot of the trem area. The second is a full shot of the body. Thanks!!

Trem Area

Full Body

This is a Charvel 2c body that i purchased off a local music store owner named Mr. Maggio. Mr. Maggio hand painted this body which I think is exceptionally cool. I am trying to find a charvel neck to put on her but havent had much luck so I will probably have Warmoth make me up a neck. I have all the original hardware and an original Bill Lawrence XL500 for total screams. She only has one pick up and is just going to be a scream machine. My only problem is I do not know what type of tremelo brigge she needs. I dont think an Original Schaller would fit. I want to put something really nice in that bride, I just dont know what fits. I dont want to jump the gun and buy an expensive bridge if I know it might not fit. I really am clueless on this one so any help possible would really be awesome. The first pic is an upclose shot of the trem area. The second is a full shot of the body. Thanks!!

Trem Area

Full Body

Looks like a very poorly routed recessed floyd rose. but I am just guessing. Hard to tell from the close up picture.

Trem Area

Full Body

it was modified. those charvels come with non recessed trems, and someone really sucked at trying to recess it.

Hard to tell from the pic, looks like somebody had a go at free hand routing and messed up the cavity. Measure the distance from post to post and check the specs given at Warmoth site for trems. Looks like it was one of the old original floyds and they modded to use a recessed one.

A little more info is going to be needed. In 1986 the model 2 came with a Kahler Fulcrum trem. In 1987 and 1988 it came with a Jackson Locking trem, which looks like Jacksons copy of the Kahler. Neither of them had a recessed trem though. Just by the look, it looks like a hack job at routing out a cavity to allow pullups. I can't even say it was done as a recessed trem, since the stud holes would have been routed out as well. This looks like someone just tried to remove wood to allow for pullups. Here is a page with past catalog scans of Jackson and Charvel's. You can compare against these and see what you should have.

I would measure the center to center of the post holes and compare them against a Kahler Fulcrum and see how it matches up. And then see if there is anything else that is a better quality that will mount to those holes.

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/CatalogScans.htm