What Do You Guys Use...

Joobsauce

I use an Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty, with GFS Dream 90's for the mid and neck, and a GFS Hot Liverpool Retrotron for the bridge. I coil tapped the Retrotron, and wired in a switch so it can be used in any selector position. Gives me a LOT of different tones. It's perfect for my tastes.

I also use my Strat. Some stuff has just gotta have a Strat sound.

This was made for blues...but you can play anything on it .Outcaster ....I designed the build,picked the hardware and paint,even positioned the knobs and toggles...was put together by Chris Siegmund.

P5030001a.jpg

Semi-hollow ash body, mahogany/rosewood neck, maple burl headstock veneer,

Kent Armstrong P90, Fralin Unbucker & Kent Armstrong Lipstick pickups, Bigsby vibrato,

Python wrap-around finish, Skull head knobs, Gotoh 510 Tuners, Schaller roller bridge :D

This was made for blues...but you can play anything on it .Outcaster ....I designed the build,picked the hardware and paint,even positioned the knobs and toggles...was put together by Chris Siegmund.

Kent Armstrong P90, Fralin Unbucker & Kent Armstrong Lipstick pickups, Bigsby vibrato,

Python wrap-around finish, Skull head knobs, Gotoh 510 Tuners, Schaller roller bridge :D

Wow. Love the finish on that. Nice design. Damn fine looking guitar. Edited by dperino

________________-SNIP-___________________

THAT is a cool guitar! Interesting pickup choices too. It's vintage with the hint of modern, very nice!

Blues and Classic Rock are about the only music I've ever been interested in and all I've ever really played. I hate to say it but most of my guitars are plain off the shelf Strats. My main squeeze is an original 74 strat. My backup is my 50's reissue surf green strat I put a set of lace sensors in. I've got an epi LP I use for Allman Brothers sounding stuff... but I mostly strats. Not very original :D

Now... when I finish the guitar Im working on, maybe that'll move up in the rotation. :D

Edited by DougK