Special Project

Truly another magnificent piece! And it means so much more going to such a great cause. Now I feel bad, as the best I've done for my oncologists office is a big platter of cookies at xmas. Though if I ever become half as talented at building as you are, I would definitely try to help in such a fashion. Nothing better than some hope for those who have little or none left. I always get excited when I hear of new technology in the field of oncology. Recently my office started a new form of radiation that enables a person to have many more treatments as they are much more focused treatment, even people that in the past have reached their max radiation can now go back for more treatments with this new technology. I forget the name offhand of the new technology. Anyhow, raising money is such a good cause and does so much more those in need. Best of luck with the auction and bless you for doing so. Jason

this is a beautiful guitar

its heart warming to see someone giving to a great cause,

i myself lost my godfather to cancer (he would help me with my guitars since i was 16, 2 years ago) so its great seing you make a difference!

if i were religious id say god bless, but you deserve good things towards you