New Song!

tim_ado

I really like your stuff Tim. You guys write some really nice songs. If you can get a high quality studio recording of your stuff you should definitely be able to sell it. Heck, i'll buy a copy! :D

This particular song could be a Guster song if you replaced the drum kit with a djembe. (Which might be an instrument you guys should look into if you haven't) But with the drum kit and the chorus I definitely hear a little Vertical Horizons in it.

Good stuff! Keep it up!

BTW, what kind of recording gear are you guys using for these?

thanks matt

my mates brother owns a recording studio so its pretty high quality gear mainly pro tools stuff, although we just record it ourselves so its not as good as it could be.

We're recording an acoustic single at the moment properly with his brother so when its released it will be as good as it gets.

cheers for the comments

hey yeah im thinking slimline might be better for shipping and the cost

i do all the graphics and codes and stuff

i guess the rough thing is the theme of it right now....the page and the cd case

it will change in time though im sure.......i just have to be the right about of bored for it to happen :D