tele vs. strat

MikeB

well, i want to know what you all think of the telecaster in comparason to the stratocastor, stick down the model that tickles your fancy.

my favourite here is the stratocastor, the Yngwie Malmsteen Signature in vintage white with aged hardware and large headstock. i love just looking at this guitar, hehehe, its lovely.

My cheap chinese (Johnson) tele is a bit neck-heavy and as a strat-dude from day one I've got accustomed to bady shapings. Then again, a tele looks cool in a different way than a strat and there are many teles with shapings and better balance than mine so I'm a bit in a stretch between the both of 'em. One guitar I definitely want to build is the "teleshred", 24-27 frets, AANJ, reversed headstock and thinline with f-hole, finished in either seafoam green or kramer style nuclear yellow, for good measure :D

so long

ace

tis i again, the tele shred idea sounds cool

i havent been a fan of teles, however i think that with a few mods they may appeal to me more. i think ill set a forum on the ultimate telecaster, how to mod it etc... cool contribution guys,

mike :D