Ways To Bend Pre Cut Frets?

Carefully, by hand. For the project I'm working on I just carefully laid a piece of fret wire into a slot and then bent it slowly to conform to the shape. It is not as fast as using one of those fancy wire bending tools, but it should work ok. If an experienced person like me could do it, I'm sure you can handle it. :D You've done several necks now, how have you done it before? Are you just wanting to try something new with pre-cut frets?

Carefully, by hand. For the project I'm working on I just carefully laid a piece of fret wire into a slot and then bent it slowly to conform to the shape. It is not as fast as using one of those fancy wire bending tools, but it should work ok. If an experienced person like me could do it, I'm sure you can handle it. :D You've done several necks now, how have you done it before? Are you just wanting to try something new with pre-cut frets?

i always had pre radiused frets. i dont think i can bend xj frets that short by hand. i think they are too stiff.