New 28 Fret Jackson Soloist Copy

next in line. super strat, jackson soloist style with 28 frets = SHREDDER GUITAR!!!!

just wating on a cocobolo fretboard from Erik. this should be a cool build. it will have kustom shop pearlesent paint on body and headstock, and a oiled mahogany neck. the paint is red/ dark blue shifting paint. i have enough wood for probably 5 guitars, and about 10 neck blanks. i might do a few with desert camo paint. but we will see. all i have done as of now is the body cut out, and front and rear contours done.

[necksforsale016.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/k...sforsale017.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb262/k...sforsale019.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could do it like that one, but... i dont know, i am just stuck in my own world of traditional looks and stuff like that. i have to push myself to do something just a little different in the first place. thanks though. it should be a cool build. i am really excited about this one. ill let you guys know as soon as i get the fretboard, because by then it should be all ready to go.

Well, I know your a fan of Jackson's and I know some of the Charvel models have the same configuration with the slanted neck, SC sized pickup. Can't remember which models have it though at this moment. I think it was the 375 and maybe the Model 4, but that is just a guess.

i dont know if i should start a new thread or not. what do you guys think? all the specs are the same, but the body will be different. i will post a pic of the body tomorrow. but be warned, this is a body style only one other person on here has done. its pretty out there. i hope i dont disgrace the good name of it. anyway, let me know what i should do. start a new thread, or not

• 2 weeks later...