You May Know Me As "guest"

Hello everyone! I have been lurking around this forum for a long time, but usually suppress the urge to actually log in or post. I discovered this forum when I began researching a project guitar. I love guitars, guitarists, and music, but I don't play much right now.

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska for about another month and then I'm hitting the continental US to kill time until shipping to basic training for the Air Force.

I'm a bicycle geek, and an aspiring hobo, so I'll be roaming around the states (starting around Pittsburgh, PA) living out of a hammock tent and rallying some mountain bike trails.

I have finally started my project in my parents garage and my goal is to crank it out before I leave.

Rock on,

Tom

:D

Good luck with your project Tom. Feel free to post away your questions and or use the search as many things are already covered.

Welcome Walmslap

An interesting way to be...you know there is always room for interesting travel guitar ideas...keep you amused while traveling and keeping you company along the way...lets not forget the tradition of Woody Guthrie, a guitar will often attract friends and of itself won't let you down :D

see you round the forums "guest"...

pete