Two more guitars scanned...

Two more pictures that I found and scanned, more is coming (made in the early 80s).

The first one (the santa strat) have a body of mahogany with a flat top in maple and body binding in walnut, GMT graphite neck, Kent Armstrong pu's, Schaller hardware (not the fine tuning bridge, I cant recall the brand). The flamed top looked much better in real life, the picture doesn't make it justice.

tomte-strat.jpg

The eagle guitar was a customer order. He had seen the body in Guitar Player and just wanted it, with an explorer neck. I can't recall the name of that *company, but they made some far out guitar bodies. The eagle head was hand carved, and they also had mounted an eye from a small teddy bear (great craftmanship all over).

The pu was an early EMG, and the hardware from Schaller. Im not sure of the brand of the fine tuning bridge.

*I made a couple of other guitars with bodies from this company, and I have a picture on one more with a strange violin shape (Image is coming).

eagle.jpg