Neck Through Tutorial?

My coming project is going to be my first neck through. This will also the first neck I'll do myself. I searched the site for a tutorial on Neck throughs, but beside the helpfull topic on Neck angle on neck throughs I only found a locked topic. Do you know anything which might help me?

Ik hope I'm not in the wrong on posting this thread.

Cheers!

hello

i don't think there are many explicitly stated tutorials but my advice would be search neckthru builds (there are tons, including one of my own - see sig)

and try to learn from the pictures; its very straight forward, but if you have more specific questions and don't find them with search wed be more than happy to help!

The only thing that isn't covered on this site as far as neckthrough tutorials goes is pics of the body being glued together. Lex has a thread, but there's no pics. So i took the liberty of showing how its done in my build.

There is lots of information here on every other part of the building process though!