I want to try to post a picture of a custom guitar everyday... this is going to be fun.

Guitar of the Day

Seems simple enough. However I want user submissions for content. If you want your custom guitar posted send pictures to guitaroftheday@gmail.com

I will not use the photos for anything other than the blog. I want to give guys on this forum and others a chance to show off their work. I do not plan to use anything other than custom guitars submitted by builders.

I also plan to mirror the site on worldpress

http://guitaroftheday.wordpress.com/

Interesting enough idea...however...there is no text with the pictures promoting the builder or even what is cool about the particular guitar...so, misses out on a lot of the story...which is kind of the point I would have thought.

Send your story I will post it.

Maybe there could be a link to the build thread, as well as the story. I guess this stuff would all be sent by the owner/builder of the guitar, right?

Please send all the info that goes with the picture because the story is as important as the build.