Will This Be Alright?

Yes, the scale length determens where the bridge is on the body in relation to the neck. Reguarding weather or not the neck will work or not with that perticular body you should really be asking Doug from Soulmate guitars about that. He is a nice guy and knows his stuff. I'm sure he can make the neck to fit the warmoth body, and can make sure you get the right scale length that will work with the bridge placement (is the bridge pre-drilled on the warmoth body your buying?)

sorry to quote joey from Friends, i know you must all be ashamed of me

Actually,I =was going to say the same thing,but you beat me to it...

So I am more ashamed of myself.

But yeah..."moot" means it is not worth talking about because it does not matter anyway..."mute" means silent.

I just wanted to say that it's a "moot" point, not "mute" point. I'm not making fun of you, but sooner or later, somebody will. :D

I thought "moot" meant "open for discussion"...I'm not sure though. I guess I should try to straighten up my English first...more so due to the fact that it isn't my first language. Thanks for pointing it out! :D

A great deal of primary English speakers say it that way too so don't feel bad!

Well thanks for the plug... :D

Actually I've made necks like that for Warmoth bodies and other guitars quite often. Scale changes are maybe 20% of my business. Funny, about 2/3 of the people who send me a body to make a neck for don't even know what scale it had to start with...

Without a neck pickup it actually works out better too. Now if you don't get the bridge routing done (post holes drilled) this will present some additional challenges for you which is something to consider. Anyway, if you're interested just let me know. I'll help if I can.

-Doug