Suprisingly Cheap guitar parts.

Dan

Guest AlexVDL
Over at Guitar Parts Online they have quite a few parts that are suprisingly cheap. I can get a double locking licensed Floyd rose for $79.95 or a Low Pro for the same price! In GBP that works out at £50 which isnt bad. Everywhere else ive looked they have been $100 +

The pictures show a Gotoh floyd rose, which I think you won't get for the $79,95.

I like the prices on that site, but too bad they linked the pictures all wrong, or used false pics.

:D

oh my god! , a maple on maple p-bass neck for $69 , i`ll have three please! :D

now all i have to do is get it posted to ireland and im away in a hack!

ESPnut , i know how ya feel . my guitar is only a squier and its the only squier/fender ive ever seen with loads of flame in the neck! accident im sure but very much appreciated!

is it a japanese made squier, cause some of the japanese fender chunks of wood that just didnt cut the mustard for the fender decal got decaled squire, theres usually a slight blem in it somewheres, usually cosmetic and so it got dubbed squire im sure, but superior parts still non of the less, and quite frankly, some of the mij squiers are superior to the im my personal opinion american standard guitars, the mij fenders are just as good, if not better than most miusa fenders, also, yea that site does have good prices, i been wondering myself how they do it so cheap, even ebay cant hook you up for mm lic fender neck for that price these dayz, mm is supposed to be alright replacement parts.

I don't know if it's still true, but Japanese wood buyers get first pick of American wood for sale. It's part of a "we're sorry for nuking your ass" deal from after WW2. I read this somewhere years ago but don't know where and really don't want to try to find where that was.

I find this 'guitar parts online' place suspicious. Plus I think the guy who runs this site sells parts and it's not too cool to go on and on about some other place selling cheap parts. I don't like the way 'guitar parts online' is so vague about describing what they sell and you can't even make the pictures of the items bigger to get a better look.

is it a japanese made squier, cause some of the japanese fender chunks of wood that just didnt cut the mustard for the fender decal got decaled squire, theres usually a slight blem in it somewheres, usually cosmetic and so it got dubbed squire im sure, but superior parts still non of the less, and quite frankly, some of the mij squiers are superior to the im my personal opinion american standard guitars, the mij fenders are just as good, if not better than most miusa fenders,

no its actually a 99`chinese squier.(fat strat, so i got a humbucker :D )

but yeah ive heard the jap ones are quite good.