Double Cut/ Prs Style Guitar

Tell me, why do i bother?? So, As said before,

I finally got that conversion varnish to spray right.... So day, i throw on 1 application. sand it out, get it ready for another... somehow, the ONLY spray gun I have that works with it, starts screwing up, and screwd up that caot of clear. so now, I have to sand back down AGAIN. And now i cant even spray it at all, unless i buy a new spray gun. I hate this BS. These are the moments where I fricken hate guitars, and would rather smash it as hard as i can than ever look at one again. I am so angry right now, I am going out for a while...

Kill, I really like this guitar.The mahogany is perfect ,the neck is way cool.I like the way you did the scarf.Oh, by the way ..when you expect things to go wrong ,they usually do.When things start to go bad for me,I know something good is around the coner.Just saying.Mahogany is great wood for a body or neck.It may just be me,but I think this could be one of your better builds.I am really liking it. :D

If it helps.... I have 2 of em getting sanded back down right now because I wasn't patient enough to wait on the right weather...... :D they got foggy in spots. While I wait for good weather , I'll go backwards.

Take a drive and come back later - you'll see it better.

( That guitar is worth working for - it looks awesome so far _ )

• 4 weeks later...