Jaden Rose Guitars - Musikmesse 2010 - Report

Hi Guys, the Musikmesse was just amazing, 4 days of standing upright as humanity flowed by and stopped to play guitars..

in total we made 20 guitars just for the show, as well as doing all the usual customer work :D

for those of you in the UK, look out for full review of 2 guitars in guitarist mag and keep an eye on the upcoming guitar shows, we will be there !

had a few new models there, pics are below.

had a great time !

Me and my Father on the stand.

IMG_7104.jpg

Single-cut

Med_Body_7.jpg

Multiscale

IMG_7133.jpg

IMG_7126.jpg

The "Tommy"

Med_Body_2.jpg

the new minirocker range

Med_Body_4.jpg

Med_Body_9.jpg

the hieroglyph (flat top)

Med_Body_11.jpg

Minibuckers on an Rg look so nice. Especially with the carve...

Did you get time to look around at the other booths?

yes I looked around hall 4.0 and 4.1, I missed the real action in hall 3.0 though, too darn busy on the stand.

no joke, its pretty hard work.

mostly in my hall there were amps, laney, peavey, diezel, powerstate, elmwood, marshall etc etc etc etc and lots of chinese and korean guitar factories and parts businesses.

J, got my guitarist sub yesterday - good stuff, pages of reviews & even sound clips on the CD - should be out in a few days

:D

aaargh, this is horrible... folk are telling me this and im not a subbie so cant see it...

didnt know there were sound clips !

COOL !

J, got my guitarist sub yesterday - good stuff, pages of reviews & even sound clips on the CD - should be out in a few days

:D

aaargh, this is horrible... folk are telling me this and im not a subbie so cant see it...

didnt know there were sound clips !

COOL !

Maby some body here could send you their copy, or make a copy of it for you.

Its a good piece in the magazine. Havent heard any of the clips yet.

the sound clips don't do the guitars justice!!! and I KNOW it's because of the AMP they've used (Orange Tiny Terror- this amp sounds like a bull farting thru a straw!!!) coz I've heard Jadens guitars in other contexts & they sound fantastic plus how far wrong can you go with the pickups that Mr Satriani uses? I'm sorry - but why use this amp? I mean most people that buy Jadens guitars are going to use a full stack!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Jaden - you need to kick their ar*ses at Guitarist mag!!!!

now if they'd used that Peavey Vyper that they've reviewed - then we'd be talkin'!!!!

ive heard them and i got the mag, the clips aint earth shattering but the review is great so, i got no complaints !

yea, i tried that tiny terror once, it was horrible, im getting one of those blackstar HT-5 stacks this week :D - much more like it :D

4 pages !

pretty cool review and a "Guitarist Choice" award... im pretty pleased for my "first time!"

ive heard them and i got the mag, the clips aint earth shattering but the review is great so, i got no complaints !

yea, i tried that tiny terror once, it was horrible, im getting one of those blackstar HT-5 stacks this week B) - much more like it B)

4 pages !

pretty cool review and a "Guitarist Choice" award... im pretty pleased for my "first time!"

see - thats what i'm talking about..... Blackstar = :D , Tiny Terror = :D - that amp was never gonna show your guitars at their full potential. my point was they gave them the review that they deserved & described the sound - but then they did the THOSE soundbites from which you can't HEAR what they're talking about - kinda contradictory to me.....

and you only bought ONE mag? I'd have bought one to put away in a glass case never again to be touched by human hands, one to read, one each for ALL of my family, one each for ALL of my friends, one each for the guitar's buyers (that would be a nice touch), one each for my children, one each for my potential grandchildren......... lol

well done all the same!!

Who gives a rats ass about the sound clips anyway. I dont think I have a single guitar I havent swapped the pups out for duncans or TV Jones. I think most of us on here are serial tweakers, & we all know not to judge the sound untill we get it plugged into our own gear & set up to suit us.

Still nice to see someone start to make a mark for themselves, GO JADEN :D